Information and support for people with Psoriasis.
- To support those who have psoriasis.
- To raise awareness about psoriasis.
- To fund research into the causes of and treatments for psoriasis.
- Provision of information and advice.
- Works to raise standards of patient care through its contacts with the medical professions, the social services, government departments and other organisations.
- Annual Awareness Week.
- Working to raise awareness of the condition and work with other key health professionals on strategic issues.
- Raising money to fund research projects.
- Annual conference.
- Supports a number of local groups and welcomes the development of new local groups.
- Representing the interests of members at a local and national level.
Local Groups: Contact national headquarters for further information.
Membership: £18 per year, life membership £350
Whilst all the information given in this document was correct at the time of going to press, DIAL Doncaster cannot be held responsible for any subsequent changes.